Turning the big 50 I decided I needed to try and sort my weight out. Having spent the past decade yo-yoing I managed to put on an impressive 8 kilos – good effort!! I’d tried numerous diets from protein only, cereals, shakes, to online household name companies. Initially weight loss was great but it was never sustainable. I’ve been attending Nancy’s classes for numerous years and was recommended by another pumper.
So how is Nancy different? She motivates you, her constant reassurance and contact helps to keep your focus. It’s not just about food but also exercise.
The food diary was excellent with great recommendations and assistance from Nancy. She is big brother constantly checking…there’s no point not recording as you are only cheating yourself. Plus I felt guilty as she’s such a sweetheart.
Exercise plans for home and gym were perfect and managed to fit in to my busy week. If I got bored Nancy would change the plans. Measuring – this is something I’d never tried, I’ve always judged weight loss by the daily standing on the scales. Sad as it is I know my weight for each milestone! The measuring was one of the key moviators. To start with I had no idea how I was fitting in my old warbrobe whilst only loosing minimal weight, it was lost inches.
The weekly weigh/measurement chart truly helped me.
What have I learnt:
– Everyone needs a Nancy in their life she makes weight loss fun, realistic and motivational.
– It’s not all about starving yourself but eating the right foods, plus have occasional treats.
– Exercise is as important as dieting.
– You need to be in the right mind set, I’ve always struggled with that but Nancy instils confidence and you want to succeed.
– Measurements this definitely worked for me.
Would I recommend Nancy? Without a doubt! She has a zest for life which is contagious. I not only didn’t want to let myself down but also Nancy. Nancy is a treasure!
Thank you Nancy 😘
Jo Russell, 3 months online PT, 2019